Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Divine Child Goddess

This morning I saw a little girl playing in the puja room.i asked my daughter who is she? Someone dropped 
Her off here I did not see them. I walk inside the house and the little girl said I want to play with you wait a minute 
Let me take my shoes off and I will play with you meanwhile play with Neha, no I want to play only with you
I ask her who are your parents? Would they not be worried about your whereabouts?
The little girl was 2years old and was wearing sweat pant and t shirt 
Baby asks me where did you get all beads that you where wearing yesterday.i had gone for a rudra mahanysam
Abishekam in krishnajis house. There was no child there who noticed what I was wearing .
I receive a phone call my cell phone is very old and does not have the latest technology
The person asks who live there?
Koushik Radhika and Neha and my in laws Subramanian and that hang up (no phone number) just a message
E-Newyork.i have no idea who called or there whereabouts and how to return this chid
I came back to the pooja room and the child vanished.

What a divine child this is the second time she has come to our house

No comments:

Post a Comment