Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Grace of Amman (Beloved Mother Child-Goddess)


I had the grace of Amman visiting of our house today. Early this morning, a little girl about 2 years old, wearing pants and a yellow tee shirt was crying. I asked what was the matter. There are a lot of people in our house and I was running around to serve them. Again, she was in front of me so I picked her up. I could see the tears rolling down her cheeks and the wetness on my fingers.
I asked the child again "what is the problem?" She replied "I have to go to different homes every day but I only want to stay with you!"
I was pleased and said "there is no problem. From now on you will stay here."
I then see the bags with the words "HUNGER" written on them.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment