Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, November 29, 2013

Iraivan Temple, Kauai, Hawaii - 2005

I have have had many visions of both The Lord and various places that I have never seen before in my life yet can describe everything in such detail. One such day I saw a huge Nandi but was unable to see The Lord in front. At that time I did not know where this place was exactly but it surely did exist.

 
As my family and I were planning our annual vacation, Hawaii was one of the options to choose from and being that we have already seen Maui and Oahu on our previous trip we chose to go to Kauai this time around.

They have a remarkable attraction suitable for seniors; a beautiful and serene Indian temple located right in Kauai. After settling down, we made our way to an Iraivan temple and a Hindu monastery. Upon arriving we saw a huge Nandi and everyone knew this was the place I was talking about. We washed our hands and feet and proceeded toward the altar. On the altar was a crystal lingam in the center, Lord Ganesha to the left, and Lord Subramanian to the right.

Sadhguru Subramanian Swami got his vision for the Iraivan temple sitting here as Siva came and sat right next to him.
 


The Vel (spear) you see at the top of the lush green hill is in the very same location where Subramanian Swami got his vision to build the temple
 
 
We all sat wherever we could find space as the morning pooja was taking place. I sat across from Lord Subramanian but after a while I began to feel this itching sensation. So much that I could no longer control it and just had to simply excuse myself and walk out.
A monk was passing by and asked what the problem was. I replied, explaining to him how I felt as though I was on fire and unable to sit still. "You are in the right place. This is a place of fire i.e shiva. Well this Lord is about that energy! So go, cool yourself down, and then come and sit." This temple is a shaivite temple and without shakthi or Devi.  I did exactly what he had told me to do.
I then entered the shrine and sat in the same place. Within a few minutes, the energy started pulsating through my hands and I began to shake uncontrollably while tears started flowing down my face. I could not contain the pure joy and bliss of being one with The Lord.
After the energy intensified I instantly fell to the ground. I was a little child and began playing with Lord Ganesha and Lord Subramanian pleading them not to leave. They said "Amma is calling so we have to go!" It is now that I can see The Lord merge with the statue inside the temple!!! Lord Subramanian then says to me "Koushik, be very careful in asking for what you want" and throws the arrow at me and it hits me on the left side of my chest. I know the arrow has pierced my chest and I am asking my wife to pull it out, but she cannot see the arrow and replies "there is nothing there." At last, I am out of the trance and have officially come back to reality.



Lord Ganesha - Carved out of ONE granite stone

The monks, still in awe, said "we have never seen anything like this before and you are truly blessed to have the darshan of the lords. I do not know any slokas or mantras or what rituals to do. I cannot retain any stories of our Lords or have read any books pertaining to this type of phenomenon. This is simply the divine grace of the supreme compassionate Lord.

The energy boost coming out of the trance after feeling Subramanian Swami throw his speal (Vel)
 

Vaisaki Vishakham : http://youtu.be/vFKTNHKNt2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment