Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Monday, December 9, 2013

Connecting To The Supreme Energy. Proper Antenna to receive the transmission

Many years ago, approximately around the year 2001/2001 my wife was learning North Indian classical music in Edison New Jersey. It was the teachers wish that once a month a family will host all members and all families will get together. On one occasion a family in Rutherford NJ had the function in their house.  My wife wanted me to join, but due to my retail business I could not go with her so I met up with her at 11pm and the house was a very ordinary house. A Gujarati family was living there. I walked inside and the function was being held in the basement. When I walked down to the basement steps my head could touch the ceiling. As I stood at the bottom most step, the whole room was full, except for one chair that was empty. A gentleman came and said "sir please have a seat.” “I am sorry someone is already sitting in the chair” I said. Again he replied with “there is no one sitting” yet I could see that Sathya Sai Baba was sitting in that particular chair. None of our family was in Swami’s fold for us to even know who he was. I brushed that aside and my daughter and wife called for me to come and sit with them on the other side. When I went on that side I saw Shirdi Sai. Wow this family is blessed that they must be Baba's devotees. A few minutes later I whispered in my daughter’s ear that I have a feeling it is their daughter’s birthday and she is going to get a dozen yellow roses and there were no signs of this anywhere that I could have gotten a glimpse. Sure enough it was the girl’s birthday and did receive a bouquet from her parents and they were in fact yellow roses. When the program finished in the late morning hours I went to the host family to thank them for having us. “By the way are you a Sai devotee?” “Yes we are. How did you know? There are no pictures or statues of him in the house.” I said “I can see him here today as we speak.” The man said “sir you are blessed to see him because your antenna is connected in the right direction for you to receive his transmission.” “I am only his servant to go and serve whomever he wishes to give the message to.”

Sairam.
Love all serve all


No comments:

Post a Comment