Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Connecting To The Supreme Energy

I have always wondered as to who I really am? Why do messages come to me, and what is the purpose? It does not matter what anyone is doing. It is each soul’s journey and just because your spouse has that energy it’s not necessarily given that you too will receive that same energy if not anything at all. I tried Isha Yoga and when the guru would clap slightly the people would go crazy and go into a trance but nothing happened to me. I attended the class for seven days and the same thing every day; nothing. I even went to a closed retreat where you have to abandon all your personal items such as your keys, wallet, and other materialistic items. This is so you will not leave the compound as certain kind of energy was infused into you and to the outside world it or you may look crazy!! On one such day Jaggi Vasudev, the founder and teacher, was conducting the class and again all it took was one clap and there went the people; crazy. I was watching this one particular lady. Very short in stature, hardly 4-5 feet tall, going crazy and I said to myself I am going to hold onto her so that whatever is happening to her will simultaneously happen to me. But as always still nothing. All I was doing was holding her so that she will not fall. Later I found that she was a highly prominent physician from the Chicago area. Moral of the story: just because one has it you cannot get it until that almighty wants you to be in His fold.
**Sai Ram**

Love All Serve All.

No comments:

Post a Comment