Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Monday, December 9, 2013

Connecting to supreme energy I only deliver the mail ( Do not know the contents inside)



As I had mentioned I am able to see what is going to happen. Sometimes it's prior to meeting that person or place or some only when I see the person(s) or family. I met with a family close to where I live and over time became close and I treated him like my own younger brother as my family were in different states. I did not have too many chances to meet on a regular basis or even holiday's due to family dynamics.  He shared both his happy and sad moments with me and told me that his mother was not keeping well back home in India. He made several trips back and forth to check on her health and would come back and share the news with me. I am not quite sure whether it was in the year 2011 or 2012 that his mother's condition was deteriorating. He returned from spending time with her. I asked him to join me at Raja Ganapathi temple in Swedesboro, New Jersey for the thread changing ceremony and being that the temple is quite far I could also use the company. We met up in the early morning and began driving. Before we began driving I had no message for him whatsoever but as soon as he sat next to me the message came. My disclaimer was "do not be upset with me for the message I am about to deliver as I am merely the mailman delivering what is given to me. Please go back to India and make arrangements for your mothers departure as she has only three weeks to live from today. She has suffered enough and make your father come to terms with that. We arrived in the temple and went and joined the thread changing ceremony and after our batch we volunteered to help others. My friend went and told the dixitar, priest, the message I had given him. He replied "anything which comes from his mouth cannot be wrong and should be followed accordingly." I do not blame him for being upset with the news I told him as no one would like to hear that their mother will soon be passing no matter what condition they were in. He did not follow my instructions that I was instructed to give to him and low and behold three weeks, on a Monday in the month of September, he called me at home during very early hours and asked for my help. I asked him what had happened. He stated "my mother passed away, can you drop me off at JFK airport." I said "no problem". I went and dropped the family off at the airport and gave some emergency funds in the event he needed it seeing as all of this came as a surprise to him. He returned back after performing his duties, as eldest son, for his mother. The family has disconnected and dropped all ties from us since then. My message to all of the readers: I only deliver and in no way am I connected to contents in the envelope. Had he trusted the message or me he may have been able to enjoy a few more weeks with his mother. With all my love to each and every one of you. May you be happy and find the inner guru in you.

Sai Ram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment