Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Guru Diksha

On April 30, 2010 Shiva Guru Dixitar of Rajaganapathi temple said my grandfather gave me Diksha and today I am giving the same to you in the divine presence of Amman. Only you will sit on the tiger skin and it will be placed in your puja room.
You are in the same line of a guru. You will prostrate only to Swami and no one else.
Balance family on one hand and guru on the other only you will know how. I am that energy which you cannot fathom. Whenever you want to see the divine visualize anything and I will appear in that form. It could be an ant or even an elephant, animate or inanimate, form or formless.  I will come and validate that I am in you at all times.

**Sai Ram**

Love All Serve All.

No comments:

Post a Comment