Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Meeting Our Guru (Teacher) 2004

As they say, when the disciple is ready the teacher comes and finds his student. I was very much involved with Isha Yoga from the years 2000 to 2004. I did not want to change or look for any guru as I was very much in connection with Jaggi Vasudev and thought that nothing could ever come into my life and prove otherwise. I have always been blessed that I did not have to go find any guru as I was put in the right place at the right time. Whereas my wife had it a little different and that was not the case with her because she had to go far for everything. While conversing with a friend it was casually mentioned that "for Koushik, everything comes so easy." She said there is someone coming very close to where you live, why don't you go and meet him? My wife requested me to join her as she did not want to go by herself. I reluctantly went with her. 

There was a man who had a PowerPoint presentation on Science and Spirituality. I watched the event and excused myself and said I am happy with what I have and anyway do not understand your topic of discussion. I am very simple. This is very complicated. My wife and my mother-in-law were touched with his power. Several days later I got a call.  "Are you ready to come with me? I will take you all the way to the top!" I felt as though I could not part from my teacher Jaggi Vasudev so I simply said "if your power is stronger than his you may call on me and I will follow. It happened seamlessly. I did not do anything. Isha Yoga fell out. On our anniversary we went to Gurvayoor Temple in Morganville, New Jersey. 

Our only daughter was in camp and could not join us. We proceeded to the altar, gave our details, only to find out that my wife had forgot to mention my daughters name. I told her we only have one child and you forgot her name. By the time the priest came back I fell into a trance and hit the ground. The priest as well as my wife applied vibhuti, holy ash, on my forehead and gave me water. We returned home and I got a call from California. "So what did you do yesterday?" I did not want to give any information but wanted to see what he knew and kept the answers short. We went to a temple. "What god form do you like?"No one has ever asked a question like that before so I really did not have an answer. He replied "I am LORD Krishna" I am the one who came to you when you were on the floor in the temple and put water in your mouth." With that I knew that I had met my GURU and LORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment