Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Monday, December 30, 2013

Padanamaskar!


This early morning I had a vision that someone asked me: “can you come to my house in north Jersey?” “Sure, wherever you want me I will go” and then another voice saying “come to London!”  I have never been to London before however if you want me to go I will be certainly be there. I then see Sathya Sai Baba in an open field in his full form wearing his traditional orange robe.  I see only three people standing around him yet they don’t see him. I immediately say Swami…..padanamaskar!  All three of them turn around wondering who I am talking to. He says “sure take padanamaskar.” Radhika, Neha and I prostrate and can feel the soft lotus feet of our beloved Sathya Sai and with that he blessed all of us.

1 comment: