Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Power of God (Surrendering)


We had gone to India in 2011 and after visiting all the temples and places of interest we finally came back to our home in Chennai. My wife said "I have accompanied you everywhere you wanted to go. Now I want you to come with me to shop. I  do not have the patience like my wife when it comes to shopping. Despite all of that I joined her so-called "fun shopping" but it just wasn't for me. We took an auto rickshaw from our place to Pondi bazaar and the fare was 60 rupees. After several hours I knew my enjoyment level was decreasing and definitely wanted to go home. I went and flagged an auto rickshaw and haggling with a few finally one man said he would go where we wanted to go for a fare of 100 rupees. I told the man when I came in the morning it was only 60 rupees so why has the price gone up now? "Well sir, in the evening the roads are all one way and it takes a long time to go so the price of petrol has gone up as well. I told him today is your lucky day "GOD IS  SITTING  IN YOUR VEHICLE. I have a feeling we will get all green lights and be home in 15 minutes. In that case you will be paid 60 rupees. If it takes longer according to you then I will pay you 100 rupees as quoted by you earlier. Only no cheating. He agreed and we started our trip and in exactly 15 minutes we arrived home. He was speechless but managed to get out "sir, I have been driving in Chennai for the longest time and have never encountered a day like this. I do not want any money from you. Please bless me that all the time you will be with me. I am no one to make a statement of this nature but because he truly believed it happened for him. I was happy and paid him 100 rupees for being honest and surrendering to the divine.

Sai Ram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment