Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, February 28, 2014

Energy (Day-To-Day) Mundane Things in Which We Cannot Fathom


I had the privilege of meeting Mr. Viswanathan, brother of a friend, who came to New Jersey to visit his sister in her daughter’s house. She had mentioned that I have had several intuitions and spiritual visions of the lord and could describe them very clearly. Upon hearing them he wanted me to write them down for future reference both mundane and spiritual. I did not find that the mundane things were of interest to anyone so I did not write about them. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr.Viswanathan in his residence in Los Angeles on February 12, 2014 and again he reminded me to write everything which I was able to connect with without omitting anything as it might not make sense to some but will be useful to someone else. While I was on vacation with my wife in San Francisco, we met up with a few friends that we had not seen in a long time. We met at a restaurant to catch up and my wife's cousin also lives in the area who was getting married soon so we had called her to meet up with us as well. When we were all ready to leave I walked over to my wife's cousin and said let me see your new car. My wife and friends asked how you knew that she had bought a new car let alone a BMW. There was no way of me knowing this being that her cousin joined us much later and from where I was sitting I could not see her park the car. All I could say is that I just knew. Everyone followed to see it unfold in front of their eyes that it was in fat a BMW which was purchased only a day before. I am always intrigued by that energy. That which is materialistic and which is divine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment