Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, February 28, 2014

Energy Day to Day


I was a regular volunteer/devotee at Shri Rajaganapathi temple in Swedesboro, New Jersey. I used to go every Friday regularly for 3 years, without fail, and people used to wonder as to what was propelling me to go that far. The temple was nearly 70miles one way, and it would take a minimum of one hour with no traffic and sometimes more. I would go about as if I was going to work with absolutely no thinking, not that I was doing anything Extraordinary in the temple. I would help the priest wherever the need was in their daily routine and over the time I became very close with the priests family. I have had many experiences in that temple with the lords, where I would go into a trance and at times remember the details as to where I was. Whenever there were functions I would be called to participate in carrying the kalasam (water which has been purified by mantras and sholakas) which enhances the energy in the vessel. On one such Function I was asked to carry the kalasam into the Sanctorum and as the procession was led by several devotees I also followed them and I could not believe that a small vessel of water could be that Heavy, and I was huffing and puffing that it weighed nearly a 1000 lbs., and finally handed the item To the priest, I was in a trance and no one could contain my energy would scream and finally collapse on top of the stairs or steps face forward and never have I had a fracture or broken bone in those circumstances? When the energy is high you are not in control and whatever you utter comes out true. I met a Dr. Sesadri das who was a prominent cardiologist in Staten Island practicing for several years, with two daughters. One had gotten married several years ago and wanted to have children, but even after several attempts they were unable to conceive. They had consulted various places and astrologers and spiritual gurus and still no chance of conceiving. Dr.Das who was a regular attendee at the temple. He went to priest and was telling him of his daughters situation and the priest said ask Koushik he can help you. I want to say I am no way educated in this subject matter relating to this topic that I can help a doctor. He leaned forward and said "my daughter is married for several years and trying to conceive but nothing is happening". I did not even take a minute to think and said that in the next nine months she will have twins. I had the privilege of meeting Dr. Das and family in one of the temple functions and he came forward and said whatever you said it came true. Till date I keep in touch with Dr. Das and family who shared all there most important decisions with me even though I've wondered why? I am in no way better than any one of you. If anything I have the grace of my gurus and The Lord who instruct and speak thru me. I am glad that I am able to be of assistance and support to some families.

Sai Ram

 

No comments:

Post a Comment