Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, February 28, 2014

Mahashivarathri Message Feburuary 27, 2014


 

Early morning on this Shivaratri day I had such uncontrollable love for the whole world which I cannot explain in any words. During the day I visited the Durga temple where I had the privilege of performing the Abhishekam to the Lord Shiva which was then followed by a satsang at a friend’s place. Sai Baba also presented me with an opportunity to perform Abhishekam to Shirdi Sai Baba. There was an evening of very vibrant bhajans for the Lord Shiva, in which I lost my consciousness due to the strength of the energy. Finally a rudram mahanyasam at the Shirdi temple again took place where I had the beautiful opportunity to perform Abhishekam to our Lord Shiva.

Thank you swami for keeping me in your thoughts and visions all day long.

2-27-14 to 2-28-14 (5-5:30am)

I am in a crowded marketplace and see a man taking some animals away: a cow, goat, horse and two tigers. All of a sudden, the tigers’ energy shifts and there is chaos everywhere!! It starts to roar and jump on things it can get a grip on. All the while the man is trying to control the tiger (beast) to the best of his ability.  Finally, after many tries when he no longer can control the beast and save the cattle he shoots and hits the tiger directly in the head (bullseye) and the tiger collapses. The other tiger gets loose in all this commotion, starts to run in the marketplace, and all the people are frantically running for their lives trying to hide and escape from this ferocious animal. The authorities are trying to contain this tiger but it keeps escaping from their hands. There was a small boy and myself. We see a big wooden box and the boy says let's go and hide inside so this way we will spare our lives from the tiger. I can see the tiger sniffing where it would get his next meal. 
The tiger, long and slender, which has not been fed in a while, was pacing outside the box. The boy says "even if it eats me it would not satisfy its hunger so why don’t you offer yourself as you are much bigger than me." "This way it will spare my life" says the boy. I agree and get seated in a lotus position and start chanting the lord’s name. There is a bit of anxiety as he is getting closer and closer and my heart rate is increasing rapidly. The tiger nudges at the side. I can feel his presence as he pushes the wood and enters the box. I sit nervously all the while chanting the name of the lord faster and faster and finally offer myself to the tiger. This vision came on this mahashivarathri day 2-27-14. It has a very deep significance. It is not a story about a boy and the tiger, it is very profound. Think of The Lord at all times and surrender unconditionally he will take care of your lives.

Sai Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment