Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Beyond Time & Space


All the visions that the higher conscious has shown me has come true. They are all in the future of time and space that has absolutely no value. These were set by man and the higher energy has no place. I could see all things but the “human” put a label that “this is good and the other is bad”.  I do not see any difference but I will write about a few situations that things have come true till date. 


At the retail outlet I owned in Jersey City, New Jersey, there was a mail lady who would come by every day. Over a few years I got to know her well enough that I could tell her anything. A message came for her that said “please be very careful. I can see that you are going to be affected by breast cancer".

 As she came in the store, as she usually does, today was a little different. She asked if she could speak with me in private. She then followed up with “as I am working I do not have the time so can you walk with me as I deliver the mail and tell me?”  I said “what I am about to tell you is very serious and do not take it lightly.” I then presented her with the contents of the message. “Make sure you go and check with a physician”. 

She didn't follow the instructions. The following year when she went to the doctors and they had found a huge lump in her breast and it was in fact cancerous.  She came running exclaiming “I cannot believe what you told me actually came true. Please save me. Everyone in my family has died of cancer.” She said “please save me I am the only one working and I have three children and a husband to provide for.” 

I then thought to myself….who am I to save anyone? I am no different than you, but nevertheless it won't be a problem. I will do the best to change your fate. I spoke to my Lord and asked "please forgive her. She has not heeded to your command." 

She recovered after two years. Her route changed and she did not keep in touch until yet again the problem, resurfaced. She pleaded again; “please save me". I told her I cannot keep changing your fate because it will affect the universe moral. 

Do not think of The Lord only during the difficult times. Think of him always and he knows what is best for you.
**Sai Ram**

No comments:

Post a Comment