Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Kailasam

 
Several years ago, around 2005, as I was taking a shower I could feel milk continuously being poured on top of my head in full force. My wife was yelling “how long are you going to be in the shower for?” I told her tell them to stop pouring the milk on top of my head. She asked “where are you?” I then replied “in Kailash!” The milk is not stopping I am unable to get out.
 
A few minutes later I came out and did not remember a single thing. The doorbell rang and when I opened the door the priest came in. The strange thing is we did not call him. He came as he was passing by and said “we have to perform the first year death ceremony for your father.” The priests name was Kailasam. What are the chances that I was in Kailash and the priests name was also the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment