Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nemeli Bala Tripurasundari


After our visit to Karur, on our way back, we wanted to visit the Bala Peetam as well as various Devi Amman energy places as directed by my inner voice on this trip to India in 2012. We also wanted to visit Tripupati as we have not gone and visited in years but it was more of my choice. The driver Mr. Panchaksharam said we cannot make it one day and need to add at least three days extra to our trip with time being a factor. We said we would let him know after visiting Nemili Bala.

We started our trip to see our beloved Bala. As we went inside the house (as she said I have come to rest here) the priest said “amma had asked for me to stay. As a family was coming to see her and unless I wish for it to be no one can set foot inside here.” The priest said my family has gone to Chennai to get some official work done and too wanted to join them but amma stopped me. I was just about to leave. I had mentioned that we were coming from Karur after spending a week with Balu Swami Siddhar. He mentioned that he had visited Karur only a month ago, as Bala had asked me to make a calendar with her in the middle and eighteen siddhars on the sides (nine on either side). When that family comes you will give them that calendar.

He told Bala “what do I have to do with Siddhars? My job is to take care of your stay here.” He went to Karur and another devotee had a dream where Bala gave the same request make a calendar with my picture in the middle and the nine Siddhars on each side. The devotee, when he met the priest, gave him a bundle of calendars and said amma had asked her to do this. He was surprised as he did not follow her instructions she had asked another devotee. The priest took the bundle, opened it for the first time, and gave us the first copy.

It was very touching that The Lord knows what his/her devotees are thinking without verbalizing. We had mentioned our trip to Tirupathi and a voice came that resonated within "NO NEED". I am the same there as well. It is me in Tirupathi if you see closely I have long hair. He has borrowed so much that he has to repay. I have come to take rest here. I am everywhere you go so there is no need to visit any other temples as you have initially come to see me.

BALU SWAMI ATTAINED MAHA SAMADHI ON NOVEMBER 25, 2012

I have no words to express my gratitude towards Balu Swami to shower his abundant love on our family. When I spoke to him after our return in July I asked him when I would be able to see him again. He said “you just spent this entire money coming here. Wait for three years before coming to see me again. I am always with you wherever you are. How come you do not call me?” I told him “I do not have any news, I do not want to call and just say I’m okay, how are you?”  Balu Swami replied with “is that why you came and got close with so much love?”  “I do not attach myself to anyone as it hurts when they depart.” He got very attached to me. What have I ever done to receive such divine love equivalent to10, 000 mothers?

 With that great validation from the divine child/mother what more can we ask? She covered our trip that she knew that we had gone to see Balu Swami Siddhar and our intention of visiting Tirupathi as well as our interest in visiting various Devi temples. Bala Peetam is located on the Chennai-Bangalore highway en route towards Arakkonam and Vellore.

Pray to this divine child and receive her blessings. No words can express the feeling that we all experienced in her humble abode.

Love All Serve All

No comments:

Post a Comment