Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Seeing Above and Below the Oceans Floor


While I was with Shri Madhukar I had the privilege of seeing the entire universe. I could see the depth of the ocean, even the tiniest creatures, the fine moss and oceans creatures. In the sky I could see all the stars and galaxies. The very first time he took several of us to the beach to show us all the divine beings both above and below. Some of them mentioned what they saw. I on the other hand could not see anything, so I thought to myself “what is wrong with this picture? Everyone can see except for me. Am I missing the point or not looking in the right direction?”

Shortly after we returned home. After everyone left, I approached Shri Madhukar and mentioned to him that I was unable to see anything. But I cannot verify that what they saw was true or not so unless I experience it I will not be able to say with clarity.

The next day, after I woke up, he told me to meditate and said “now you can see everything others got to see”.  His mother asked “why is that Koushik could not see anything?” He said “some people need a little more help in envisioning things than others.” He also had mentioned to me that I had to sell my business. He then followed that statement with “there will be a day when Swami needs people like you to help in making this world a better place.” I simply asked him “what can I possibly do as a human being in this vast universe?”  The message will be given at the right time for you from the divine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment