Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Swami Showing Us Our Real Self


In 2010, after my visit to Sabrimalai and having darshan of Lord Ayyappan, we wanted to come and thank our lord of the universe Shri Sathya Sai Baba for making our trip possible. I could not have planned it better in such meticulous manner.

We arrived in Prasanthi Nilayam and after having darshan from swami we decided to go and visit a few of the tourist places. My wife's cousin, his wife, and my in-laws accompanied us on our trip. We visited the Super Specialty Hospital, the museum, and another site. We had arranged for two taxis, one man was true to his word and said “when you are finished please call me and I will come to pick you all up.”

My father in law could not walk so the taxi had to come all the way to the top. He came and picked a few of them up in his taxi which we were very grateful for.

We called the other taxi but there was no answer. We waited a while but as there was no answer I started walking and said that I would not pay as he is not doing the right thing. My wife's cousin responded “no just pay.”  Finally, as we were walking, we saw our taxi dropping another passenger off and said come I will drop you off. I had already walked half the distance. I do not need your service. I was about to say a few words. “You are going to suffer very soon."  I was stopped and she said your words always come true so please do not say anything. I was angry that he had cheated us.

We went to the ashram and cleaned up for the evening darshan. My father in law was in a wheelchair and I was wheeling him inside the ashram (hall). We sat in my space on the floor waiting for the Lord to come and grace us with his abundant love. I did not know that would be my final time that I would be seeing him in the physical form.

After four hours Swami finally came. I had an envelope with two pictures inside. One was of a boy with autism and the other of the Guruswamy who had showed me the path to see The Lord Ayyappan as he had lost both of his hands in an accident while working. Swami came and took the envelope from my hands. As he left, several people, many much older, came and started prostrating to me and said "I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!” We can see right through you from the back where we are seated. I told them Swami is right over there. Please do your pranams and namaskarams to him not me.

They did not listen and continued to prostrate one after the other waiting for blessings. They were all old enough to be my grandfather. I was shocked!! This has never happened anywhere. I asked Swami “who am I that you have given such respect and love to?”  The following year April 24, 2011 Swami left his physical body and attained mahasamadi. My wife's cousin called said “you told the taxi driver he is going to suffer soon and in fact it has come true.  After Swami's demise the overall tourism had dropped and the taxi drivers are barely making a living. She said be careful in saying things as your words always come true. Thank you Swami for showing us who we really are.

Love All Serve All

No comments:

Post a Comment