Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Vision of Unborn Child


My brother who was a partner at BCG (Boston Consulting Group) was stationed in Bombay for five years. He had two daughters at the time and I guess they were planning on having another. A little girl would come in my dreams and would run around my leg every day and say please save me, please save me. I knew then there was going to be a problem with this child who has not even been conceived yet. I informed my brother to please be extremely careful with this pregnancy as there are dangerous warning signs. Nobody believed what I said and today that beautiful child has Autism. If only the warning had been taken into consideration she may have been able to lead a very different life without pain and labels.
**Sai Ram**

No comments:

Post a Comment