Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, June 6, 2014

Longing To See A Friend (A Lost Connection)


I had gone for a marriage reception and for entertainment they had a family friend who danced a Kuch Pudi-style dance. It was performed by a male dancer. Usually I do not enjoy classical dance as such but this caught and retained my attention because it was excellent and spell bounding. The costume and the music complimented the very tastefully choreographed performance. People were approaching and congratulating him on the excellent performance, as he was the star performer of the night.

I had received a phone call and as I was leaving the room to take the call, the dancer got a hold of me and wanted to talk. As I was in middle of a conversation I said I would come back to him. Meanwhile, he went back to his dressing room to change and returned in his evening attire. I came back to the hall and met up with the gentleman.

He had his one and a half year old son in his arms and he asked “do you remember me? I met you at my uncle’s place ten years ago. There was a padukka puja being conducted and you were not pleased with something I had done.” I answered “I do not remember you let alone the incident.” He says, “I am married now and have a six year old daughter and a one and half year old son. My wife and I are passionate about the arts and teach dance to keep our guru’s name alive. I have a full time job and reside in Canada.  From the moment we received the invitation I could only think of seeing you, finally meeting you, and talking with you spiritually. I know you have many spiritual experiences and go into trances. Is that true? I came looking for you and instantly recognized you amongst a crowd of 650 people even though your physical appearance has changed now that you have a beard that isn’t trimmed.”

 “Yes, what you are saying is all true but I don't know why you wanted to see me (this physical body). He automatically replied with, “I only thought of you day and night that I would have the privilege of seeing you. During those ten years things could have changed and we could have moved elsewhere. I was hoping you were going to attend this event.” He was in awe with everything that we talked about and felt content that he finally met up with this physical body called Koushik.

It was an atma connection; not a physical one.  As time moves forward we will know of the divine play and why there was this deep longing and connection of the heart. I also felt very comfortable talking with him. He wrote a letter "I was very content with seeing you but don't know why I feel this way”

Blessings to the family on their spiritual quest.


Love All. Serve All.

No comments:

Post a Comment