Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, August 29, 2014

Divine Child in Action August 29, 2014


In the early morning, I saw Bala Tripurasudari playing with a kumkum box. I tell her not to play with it as it might spill all over and is a mess to clean up. She props herself up and opens the container and starts to distribute a pinch with her small fingers to everyone present in the room. I also extend my hand and get a pinch of kumkum. As an elderly lady was unable to get kumkum from the child, I reached over to extend and transfer the kumkum to her. She says I just wanted to see if you would part, so take it back and transfer it to my palm again. Inside that, some spills on the ground and Bala Tripurasundari says “as you lost some, let me give you more.”  You can see the divine child in action again.
 It is Ganesh Chaturthi today.

No comments:

Post a Comment