Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, August 29, 2014

Goddess Devi Seated in Our Puja Room



In the very early morning I had a vision that I was driving with some people in my car. As we drove past a temple, being that it was rather late, it struck me as odd that when usually temples close by 10:00PM, all of the lights were on and wondered why. I stopped the car and told the occupants that we should go inside and find out what was going on. The people in the car didn’t want to go in and bother with it and said let us go but my conscience would not allow me to go. I went inside the building and all of the rooms and doors were wide open. All the lights were on but there was nobody in sight. I wondered if the place was robbed. I was not comfortable in leaving but my friends said “let’s go everything’s okay”.  I told them for some reason that “we have already walked inside, let’s check all the windows and doors to make sure they are properly secured before leaving”.  I walked over to a window and the latch was loose. It was turning but not locking. Now I was definitely not comfortable in leaving without informing someone in charge. Because it was so late I could not find anyone around and told my friends that they could leave and I will stay until the morning when they reopen and management is present. When I return to my home in the morning I see Devi Goddess Sri Lalitha Tripurasundari is seated in our puja room with a foot deep in red roses. We have no roses in our backyard. Where have the flowers come from?  She was so beautiful and I was both spellbound and speechless. What a wonderful vision of our divine Sai Ma. Thank you Swami for showering your love on this beautiful soul. The day I had the vision, July 15th, also happened to be our anniversary. We are having annual bhajans this year on August 10, 2014 which focuses solely on our Devi Bala.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment