Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Monday, September 22, 2014

Swami's Compassion For His Devotee 9-20-2014

 
 On September 20th I received a disheartening phone call from a friend that the renowned Mandolin musician, U. Srinivas has passed away at the age of only 45 years old. 
 

We were on our way to Guruyaoor (Krishna) Temple for Janmashtami celebrations. It was heart-breaking to hear such shocking news. U. Srinivas had gone for a liver transplant and it did not go as planned.


Swami came in my vision and showed me a glimpse as to what is planned. Now I am in Prasanthi Nilayam and they have found a niche where they can offer and lay a wreath for this musician. I see black polished granite, only two narrow steps, and one of the wreaths reserved for this occasion is missing!


Everyone is frantically searching and I claim that I did not take it. I see SWAMI IS STANDING ON THE SIDE of a pillar HOLDING ONTO THE WREATH that was missing.


SWAMI IS IN HIS LATE 80's. That is our lords’ love for his devotees. U. Srinivas has merged himself with the lord whom he has adored and performed for on so many occasions. 


We all will truly miss your scintillating performance.


Thank you swami for giving your darshan and showing me the love for your "child"



OM Sri Sai Ram.






In Loving Memory
February 28, 1969 - September 19, 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment