Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Swami's Message: "Do More Service"


I went to Houston, Texas to see my mother and after several days connected with a friend who is the same age as my daughter. Her parents happened to live around where my mother lives. I contacted them and after several days decided to meet and spend a day with them. Both of them came and personally picked me up from my mothers residence and took me to their small but quaint apartment.

On one side he had an altar set up with various Devi pictures which she would spend several hours in the day talking and conversing with them offering various pujas and abhishekam. She would offer them whatever she had cooked as prasadam first and only then would she eat. She explained that its like a mother feeding her children first before taking food. We spent the whole night talking about anything and everything. It felt very comfortable as if we had known each other for years. 

At 12:30am, when she could no longer stay awake she said goodnight and retired for the night. They had a one bedroom apartment and offered their bed but I insisted I would rather sleep in the living room with all of the deities present. I slept very well and thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in that room. In the early hours, around 4:30am I had a vision of Swami seated in an open field and there are only two people present. One was a lady and I was the other. Swami takes a visiting card and gives it to the lady in her hand. When he takes a look, I start to shake and tremble. He leaves the visiting card on the ground. As I am so close to Swami’s presence I go into a trance and fall on the ground. 

When I woke up I look at the visiting card and it had the sarva dharma logo on one side and there is something written but cannot make it out clearly. The next card behind was very legible. It read “Do More Service”. I knew it was meant for my spiritual uplift. The day and night was spent so beautifully. They came to drop me off and I spent most of the next day with my mother. It was a pleasure to meet such a lovely couple; Parvati and Parameswar.



Om Sri Sai Ram.

No comments:

Post a Comment