Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Naga Darshan



In the evening, on a beautiful Wednesday at 8:43PM October 15, 2014 a black snake came into the living room besides where I was sitting. We have been in this house for nearly 18 years and never such an incident has occurred. Luckily my wife and our daughter were away otherwise they would have gone crazy. The room was a little dark at the place where I saw the snake but next to the chair where I was sitting.




If I simply narrated it, no one would believe me, so I took the phone and took a few pictures. I then began thinking of our lord Shri Sathya Sai Baba and decided to capture the snake and leave him outside.

It was not easy as every time I tried he slithered into a corner or went to places where it was hard to get to.
 

With OM Sri Sai Ram on my lips I finally got the snake and left him outside. I felt bad because it was raining at the time and there was loud booms of thunder. He stayed there for a minute and when I turned around he was gone.



OM Sri Sai Ram


No comments:

Post a Comment