Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Monday, October 13, 2014

Pharmaceutical Greed


You would wonder how Swami shows his presence in many ways with this connection to spiritual or divine blessings.

Early this morning I had a clear vision that I was in a very prominent hospital in the United States and am currently waiting to see a rheumatologist. The receptionist gives me a number; 440. I am in the hospital, around 11:30AM before lunch time. There is another couple as well who comes at a later time and they too receive a number.

People are becoming impatient and start complaining. Just at that moment my number is called. Or so I thought. The couple that just walked in also get up as 440 is being called. I ask them “you came after me so how is it possible that you have the same number as I do?” Nevertheless, I let them proceed. The receptionist says “I don't know what the problem is.” I proceed to the counter and tell her that I have been waiting since 11:30AM and the couple that came after me has the same number. By now it’s almost 4PM; 3:50 to be exact, you don’t think it would be of concern to the patient? 

The physician called me in next and I mentioned that my whole body is in severe pain and have come here twice already. I inquired why they haven't been able to cure this problem? At that point the computer began having technical problems so the technician had to be called in. Another older physician walks in to assess the situation (physical difficulties). 

My physician then asks, “can I come and heal you?” With great confidence I ask “what are you waiting for? My whole body is in extreme pain and there are so many people who are suffering from this disease!” The older physician relies with “I can cure you but the pharmaceutical companies will not allow us as it affects their financial statements. It is all about the money never about the welfare of the citizens. It’s a shame that has to be said but it is very true. Our hands are tied. Money, money, money and just more money to hoard and to show their shareholders. In the end, money is what makes the world go around. 

My wife came back  as soon as she left forf work and  I just asked her why?”. She said it is very cold outside and that I needed a jacket. She asked me “how do you feel?” I told her quite frankly “I’m in a lot of pain all over my body.” That is when I opened my eyes and we were in the month of October. 
We have many more months to go before summer comes around.

It was both a very clear vision and message depicting the greed in society. 
Thank you Swami for portraying society in a way that was eye-opening. 

OM Sri Sai Ram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment