Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Monday, October 27, 2014

Swami’s Validation: Wherever My Picture is Kept, Miracles & Healings Will Take Place




When I was in meditation, Swami showed me a family that I was supposed to go and give a portrait of him to them along with a portrait of Shri Bala Tripura Sundari. Even though Swami is guiding what he wants to be done, you don't want the families to feel we are forcing or imposing our thoughts on them.

On Thursday, we normally have our center Bhajans at a temple, and being Diwali it was not available. A family opened their hearts and allowed the center to congregate in their house. Along with Bhajans, a guest speaker was going to narrate his personal experiences with Swami as he had close interactions with him for nearly 40 years.

He resides in California and speaks from his heart. He is able to connect with all ages through humor which touches everyone. He began the program with a few bhajans followed by his speeches as to why we celebrate Diwali. Swami’s version that any country which honors women will prosper. The highest order is Shri
Raja Rajeshwari Devi who is Swami.

After the conclusion of the program, the hostess approached me and asked if our pursuit of building a Sai center ever happen? I was surprised she was asking me. She said “every week when I see you at the bhajans I have been thinking of asking but we never meet.”  A few minutes later the husband approached with the same question? The irony was that both of them didn’t know what the other asked.

I knew right then that was my confirmation and informed them that Swami has asked me to give you a picture so I will bring it tomorrow. As there were a lot of people here today I did not want to open the topic. I will spend time one on one to answer any questions you may have.

Early morning Swami gave me another vision of a person walking on a rope trying to balance. They were teeter-tottering but it wasn’t clear enough to decipher whether or not it was a man or a woman.

Then he said “see how difficult it is to balance but if you add one instrument, a stick, it changes the whole equation. Now you don't have to concentrate on yourself but can put the attention on the stick.” I asked swami what the stick represents and he said "Namasmarana chanting the name of the lord.” That will make you cross from one side to the other.


On Friday, October 24, 2014 at 11:45am, I went with all the flowers and chocolates for Bala and gave the picture of Swami. “Where ever my picture is kept miracles and healings will take place". How appropriate this could be for their situation. I narrated my messages that I received from Swami and said only you will know what it means to you and your family.

She started to explain all the details to me and told her “you will know what to balance and how now that Swami has told you to chant the lords name.”
With the family's unconditional faith in the lord he shall surely grant their wishes in completing the building project for the welfare of all children. That is why the child goddess has planted herself in the house along with Swami.


Om Sri Sai Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment