Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Divine Blessings February 10,2015 chennai

My mother in law and myself went to the Shiridi Sai temple in Gundy,chennai on Saturday  February 
7th and when we arrived at 9:30am the place was closed. I was shocked that on a Saturday it was closed so early?. We started doing pradakshanam of the premises and after one round saw a man
Next door talking to a lady. I approached and asked to kindly open as we have come from far away
To have shirdi saibaba darshan.

He claimed that there was a court order and  some litigation going on and don't have the keys to 
Open. We started conversing and he said we don't trust anyone these days who say "sairam"
As they have robbed all old artifacts from the temple. This was the only temple SATYA SAI baba
Has built of shirdi sai. It is the only one baba is in black marble. As I was standing on their front
Door step could feel the vibration . I asked for a seat,that if not I was going to fall back due to the energy.

The couple who were discussing only a few minutes prior to my coming and asked swami for a validation as a sign and I walked over and told them about the energy. The man brought swami's
Original foot print from the 1940's for our blessing and also swami's paddukka in silver on the right
Slipper sri chakra and on the left a conch. We never bring and show anyone leave alone for them 
Touch or take padda namaskarams. We felt very blessed that the divine was showering his unconditional  love for his devotees who wanted to seek his blessings. I asked a small favor can I
Get a picture of shirdi baba. They went thru their private albums and removed a  small picture and gave. Indeed I felt blessed and would return on a day the premises would be open.

The first thing on Monday the 9th as soon as the photo studio opened asked them to enlarge
The picture 6 pieces 8/10. The owner said he can give the order at 6pm for pick up. Went to the
Frame shop and asked him to frame two pictures for pick up on Tuesday the 10th @2:30 as I was
Going for a Kali pooja. He said he has too many other customers prior to my order.

I knew I had to have 2 pictures for the Pooja,he tried his level best and delivered the two framed
Picture of shirdi sai. As soon as  the picture was placed next to the already blessed pictures and
Within less than a few seconds again MIRACLE!!!  SWAMI BLESSED ONE WITH VIBHUTI AND THE
OTHER. PICTURE  KUMKUM FROM HIS THIRD EYE.

108 copies of Rama's astrology and sundrakanda also manifested next to the picture. A copy was given to me but the rest will be distributed only on Maha shivaratri. It is in Tamil.

Saroja aunty said Koushik don't go in to meditation. We want you to observe the Abhishekam .
I was trying my level best not to close my eyes even though the I was getting pulled had to resist
And push the energy out at times the body would hurt in pain and can feel the energy going thru
The spine upwards. After the Abhishekam I  went into meditation and enjoyed the bliss.



Saroja aunty told in front of all devotees that from the time Koushik is coming the miracles are happening. Usually it happens on maha shivaratri. She has asked me that I have to be in that house
On maha shivaratri and witness more miracles.

A picture is worth a thousand words. I tried to upload the picture and send to various devotees
But all of them failed. Swami's words "DONOT PUBLICISE,OR TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS  IT IS
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY". He proved it correct.

The pictures will be uploaded at a later time after maha shivaratri.

OM SRI SAI RAM





No comments:

Post a Comment