Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Picking up ironed clothes from the street vendor (Chennai)


It was a weekly thing wash clothes at home and then take it to the neighborhood  vendor who 

Would iron your clothes with a very heavy iron which uses coal power for heat at a very nominal

Charge of only 7 rupees per item or 1/10 of a dollar. Drop off in the morning and pick up in the evening

I wanted to show some pictures had taken to the vendor grabbed my I pad and something  or intuition 

Told me to take VIBHUTI prasadam that I got from attending Ati Rudra Maha yagnam.

As I approached the vendors cart a woman in her late 70's  said sir can you please pray for my health

I am suffering from asthma ,I know that your prayers will definitely heal my situation. She has never

Seen or talked to me. I stood and talked with her she has no children or husband to care for her

Some neighbour feed her in the morning and at night if no one gives me food I buy from outside for

Ten rupees. Can you please pray for my sister's daughter  she has a big tumor in her ovary and is

Admitted in a hospital out of town. In the hospital there is picture of only SATYA Sai baba  and all 

Medicine and treatment is free.

I comforted her with words "Why are worried I am here for you don't worry things will be taken care"

She continued it doesn't matter if I don't get better atleast my niece should be o.k PLEASE HELP

I had goose bumps thru out my body when she was talking to me and told her look at me. She said

Sir I see that is why I asked for help knowing that your prayer will surely reach the divine.

I took out the vibhuti from my pocket and told her to apply on forehead morning and night and take

A pinch every time and swallow and her asthma will be cured in no time but at some point one has to leave  the body these are all the indications to let one know that the unit has to go back to the source
She was ready and said I want to depart without any trouble  of any ailments as there is no one to  take care of this body.  As I went to get my clothes she applied vibhuti on her forehead and took a 
Pinch without any hesitation. That is pure surrender to the words. I am not a doctor but she had faith in the words .

She was genuine in her wishes and came from nowhere not knowing that I also believe in SATYA SAI 
Baba  and he surely will help who call out for him in distress.

"WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE.     SATYA SAI BABA"

Thankyou swami  for using me as your instrument  to help the needy.
Love all serve all

No comments:

Post a Comment