Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Please pray for me ( A devotee asked? )on Swami's Aradhana day April24,2015




I  was away for almost five months to India as my father in law had met with a accident and needed help in recovering back to his normal health. I was free from employment obligations ( again that was due to swami only) he wanted me to sell and get out off business.

I arrived back to New Jersey on April 21,2015 a Tuesday and couldn't wait and go to our center to meet all the members after such a big gap. Many came forward and hugged  with joy and happiness 
To see this so called body. I was looking forward of meeting many more on Friday the 24th Swami's 
Aradhana day celebration. All the centers in Newjersey had planned to cook meals and deliver to various shelters total of (2000) meals which consisted of rice,salad,kidney beans,fruit, bread,butter-water,spoons,fork,& napkins and a set of toiletries for the men's shelters.

As we started to walk in to the facilities unloading the vegetables and supplies needed for cooking a few started to wash the vegetables and started to cut and started in organizing the supplies and stations for the volunteers. There were many who had come to serve and help the needy in remembrance of their LORD SATYA SAI. 

The breakfast was set up for the volunteers bread,jam,uppma ( spicy cream of wheat with vegetables)
With the chutney and fruits. When I went forward to get a plate a young lady in her mid 40's came
Forward and said sir may I have a word with you? I replied sure and we moved to one side for
Privacy and she narrated all her personal problems and said how would you deal with such a situation?
I don't hold any degree nor do I have all the answers for all questions but have the grace of the LORD
At all times and it is WHO SPEAKS THRU THIS BODY.

Then she went on and said"I have noticed you in many functions that you have the one point focus
On the lord amidst all distractions how do you do it? I replied: I am not the doer it is he who operates thru me so it is easy for me to merge in him. I see  you that body trembles and shakes and you go in a trance where do you go? I am one with him at that time and only when the energy subsidies out of the body then I am able to come back to earth.

I came back to her initial question How would you deal with a life changing situation which she was 
Very recently diagnosed with? I said with the limited knowledge that I have on this we all have to 
Leave vacate this earth sometime or the other so what is the difference when you go or how you go
Everyone is not blessed to go till the last breath without any ailments.if some have then they are indeed 
Blessed. This is our Karma and due to that we are facing these situations.

There is no outside enemy " you and your mind are the enemy for all your day to day situations. Once
You change the way you think and accept that all which is happening  there is for a reason and it is he who is putting those thoughts in you for you to react"

Think of all the people who are suffering and worst of than yourself. There are so many children who are suffering through the world especially poor people who cannot afford health care looking at those
Will make you feel better,it is not that bad after all.

ACCEPT AND SURRENDER TOTALLY AND WILL BE FREE FROM PAIN.BE TOTALLY DETTACHED
with each and everyone and will see that it does not affect your day to day living.

I was happy that we had the talk and she said" please come in the evening I am going to be in a 
Saree " and  she  reminded many years ago that you had complemented,that I looked so beautiful 
When you had come to our house for sai bhajans and as you were leaving commented on my pink
Saree and said" I looked so beautiful ". I am sure it must have been at least 7 years or more and she still remembers those words.

When I returned back it was already 3:30pm and the evening program was scheduled for 6:30pm
And due to the jet lag I was very tired and fell asleep ,missing the evening devotional programs and missing the lady " IN THE SAREE".

A sweet word is remembered when it comes from the heart( Genuine)



Finally when we departed " DONOT WORRY I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL AND NOT FOR YOUR
ILLINESS. BE FREE!!!!!!!

OM SRI SAI RAM


No comments:

Post a Comment