Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Returning back to U.S.A from Chennai after five months


 I had planned my return trip back to NewJersey on April 21,2015. My flight was leaving out of chennai 
At 5:30am so had to be in the airport by 2am. The taxi came a bit late and he didn't know how to get to the international terminal from our home. Even with the modern GPS the system is not efficient in India and with a little detour we arrived in the Airport on time to checkin the luggage and go thru the
Airport formalities. I was free without any luggage to move about. The only thing I had to kill 3 hours
Of waiting and not comfortable to take a nap.

There are no monitors or announcement via speakers, only a man with a feeble voice making announcements,so if you miss that you would miss the flight. The air conditioning was at full blast 
And it was very cold and could not sleep. I already had a irritating cold and dry cough which was
Annoying to top off all other conditions.

The man announced our flight as there were no other flight leaving from that level and we were the last ones. Flight BA36 Chennai to London approximately took 10:54 minutes and a lay over of 5 hours
Before the next connecting flight to Newark. The persistent cough was annoying to me I am sure
The other passengers had to tolerate without any choice. I had a few cough drops but did not do anything went to the pharmacy (airport) and asked for a stronger cough drop. Had a few it was a 
Little better than the first one but not any better to stop the annoying cough.

The flight BA189 left London at 5:05pm to Newark will take approximately 7:30hours to fly the distance
And the flight was full in capacity and no extra seats. I took my seat and a family asked to swap seats from aisle which I wanted to exchange to a window seat. I refused look at my height do you think I can fit in that cramped space. Later the family asked me to move back many rows and I refused again
And they asked why are you so attached to this seat. I replied I have my reasons,didn't know what they were but I knew there was a reason and I insisted I would not move.

A few girls swaped there seats with the family and came and occupied next to me. The flight was underway about 30 minutes and they were serving juice soft drinks and as the cart came next to me
With a very feeble voice "said apple juice" and collapsed out of consciousness I could feel something
Going thru my entire body and was total helpless. The next thing I knew there was a number of stewardess over me trying to bring the body back.

Normally when someone goes to cardiac arrest the pulse is weak and the body is cold but my body was burning hot and it was not normal at all and did not  know what to do. The Flight was crossing the 
Atlantic Ocean and the captain said he could do nothing. The whole flight was praying that I would come out of this situation they were shouting open your eyes. I could hear their voice but could not move any part of my body leave alone open my eyes. It was god's will whether he wanted me back
On this so called earth or not and no human could have changed the course or path. The stewardess
Did all they could applied various pads to change the body temperature and taking pulse and asking 
Me to drink coca cola to boost the energy in the body, oxygen was supplied thru mask to open the lungs and dephibrafilator to give schock 

Finally after 30-45 minutes of intense prayers and help from the stewardess I could barely open my 
Eye lids. And what a relief for all passengers and the crew they informed the captain that the passenger was out of danger and will be moved to a different seating so could keep a eye on
The oxygen mask was placed for the remainder of the journey and informed the passengers around
To keep a eye on this body. Emergency technician,medical technician,along with wheel chair where waiting at Newark International Airport. I told the crew and the captain was in good health and did not 
Need any further assistance indeplaning and walked out without any further help. 

I was at very much in peace in leaving the body and was not scared at all at any point as I knew my

LORD WILL TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF THIS BODY. I AM MERELY HIS INSTRUMENT IN SPREADING HIS DIVINE GLORY.

Thank you all on British Airways Flight 189 April21,2015 London to Newark for your kind help and prayers. (They do get answered).

I had a similar experience when I was returning back from California to Newark in 2007 and was saved 
By the lord at that time also.


Ok Sri Sai Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment