Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Shiridi Baba Temple in South Brunswick, NewJersey August. 1&2 2015


                                        Om Sri Sai Ram.      Thank you swami for your unconditional Love

On July 31,2015 a friend who is very well versed in Veda chanting called and said I am going to
Dhatta pettam a Shiridi Sai temple in Plainfield, NewJersey in the afternoon to help the priest in
Duties as they are conducting abhisehkam to Devi in celebration of Guru poorinima and Sai vartam

He asked? Would you like to join I will pick you up at 3pm as the program starts at 4pm. The temperature on that day was well over 100 degrees. I said sure will be ready and waiting . I went to my pooja room and picked up 2 photographs of satya Sai baba and put them in my pocket. Did not know
Why that swami had asked me to take them as I was going to a temple. Any way swami's words
Never go wrong.

Srinivas my friend came a little late as he had to finish some job related work and there was some
Detour near my house construction that he had to go about extra 5 miles to pick me up. We started at 3:30pm and he was driving very fast. I asked him to slow down that the lord will wait don't rush it is not worth it put your lives and others in jeopardy. He asked have you ever been in that situation ? I said no
I never put myself in that kind of unnecessary stress always leave ahead of time to reach in a timely
manner. We arrived at the temple a few minutes past 4 and the priest stil was not ready for the function
Srinivas was happy and acknowledged what I had told him "God will wait". I sat on the floor for a while
Then went and sat on the chair as there was very less space and that the devotees participating can use rather than me who was only a spectator. The function was well attended and done for Devi and
Concluded at 6:15 pm. As we were heading home he said koushik a new Shiridi baba temple is coming near your home do you know? I told him did not anything about it and told him on our way back let us go and see if it is open we will go and get information . We pulled into the parking lot and saw a sign grand opening August1-2 anyway let us go and talk with them. A lady who was going inside we followed her inside and saw people putting final touches stood and had a brief conversation .

When I was leaving something told me to give the photograph of baba which I had picked up earlier in the day to the people. I reached and took them and gave immediately there was a validation or connection for them and very pleased and asked us to join for the grand opening Saturday &sunday.

We had Plans  for Saturday as our center had planned function for guru poorinima and most probably 
Will not be able to attend but will definitely attend Sunday. Srinivas again took the trouble of picking me up for the center activity on Saturday at 12:30 prior to leaving swami had asked me to take 3 pictures
and 2 packets of vibhuti from Ati Rudram which I attended in Brindhavan, Whitefield in March 2015
Again did not know why? Or whom it was meant for. We attended the center function which started at 2pm and concluded at 6:30 and had one hour traveling time back home. On our way Srinivas asked"
Koushik do you think the Shiridi temple will be still open or the program will be going on"?. I told
Him let us stop by if it is open we will spend some time. When we pulled in there were many cars still
Present and walked inside. Outside you can see the smoke from the yagna and the aroma was breath
Taking. Inside there was a long line of devotees paying their respect to the lord as he was in the sleeping pose. The 5foot6 inches white marble statue of baba was wrapped in white cloth and his eyes
Was not opened yet.

There was a volunteer standing next to baba and instructing the devotee not to see baba directly but see the mirror and don't touch any idol or his padduka's as the consecration was not final. Swami instructed me to take one picture and a packet of vibhuti and give to the volunteer. As I went forward
Reached in my pocket and handed the prasadam. The man became very emotional and started to cry
Uncontrollablely hugged me and fell and prostrated at my feet. I wiped his tears and told him will meet again.

Sunday the final day of yagna and abhisehkam was scheduled at7:30 am. I had asked Srinivas to wear a dhoti as he was well versed in Vedas and can participate in chanting on this very auspicious day.
I wore a dhoti and a red long kurta but did not take angostram (shawl) as did not plan on being a part of the yagnam. Mostly the revered priest would perform such a grand event for swami or baba.
 
The kalasa or vessels containing the holy water will be charged with holy chantings, then a full grand homam will be conducted followed by abhisehkam to the lord with kalasa water then his eyes will be
Opened for the first time prana prathistha, followed by alankara then final archana to the lord. Then he will be in grand majestic pose to give darshan to his devotees.

The kalasa pooja started and Srinivas and I watched as a spectator from a distance and there were many volunteer  who had the advantage of sitting in the close vicinity and the general devotees had to sit far away. I asked a volunteer can you all sit in a organized manner so that all of us can witness this event. He said  sir sit on a chair if you want to see but will not budge. I remarked to Srinivas where is the love for all? They have a lot to learn from satya Sai baba. After 30 minutes they were all going outside to the yagna shala to conduct homam. I sat at a convinent point where can witness this special
Grand homam. Srinivas was asked to help and was told to change to a dhoti. The head priest came
To where I was sitting and sir we would like you to come and sit in the homam. I was surprised and shocked that he is asking me. I replied it will be a honour but I want to mention that my body will go out and go into a trans and don't want to distrub this function. He  said we have never seen such
A event and will be a honour to witness the divinity going in and out of the soul. The program was being televised live streaming on TV5. I went and washed my hands and feet took my shirt out and 
Sat directly in front of the head priest. Srinivas sat next to me as he has seen the body go into trans
Many times and is aware what to do. I wanted him to participate but it was reversed by the lord.

The homam started and with in a few minutes my hands started to tremble and the energy force was going thru all parts of my body and at times would go into deep meditative state. I tried my level best to contain the divine energy even though it was very painful . AT ONE POINT I HAD A VERY CLEAR
VISION WHERE I AM A RISHI SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIRE AND CAN SEE THE FIRE
BRIGHTNESS AS FAR AS THE UNIVERSE AND WHEN THE PRIEST WAS MAKING THE FINAL OFFERING POORNAHUTI I COULD ACTUALLY SEE A BRIGHT LIGHT INSIDE MY HEART WHEN I 
OPENED MY EYES SAW THAT MY VISION WAS CORRECT. THE PRIEST INDEED WAS MAKING 
THE FINAL ARATI. 

This energy was shifted inside to baba and all the holy kalasa water was carried by the priest around the perimeter of the temple. Again the head priest wanted me to hold onto the priest who was carrying
The kalasam after going inside as they were doing ARATI to the main kalasam the priest came forward to me and said " go and do ARATI to all the other kalasam and chant " OM SAI NAMO NAMO
SRI SAI NAMO NAMO JAYA JAYA SAI NAMO NAMO SADHGURU SAI NAMO NAMO"  continuously 
Till you complete all. What a special boon for such a honour to be part of this auspicious occasion.

Many devotees started to follow and wanted to touch my feet and get blessings of all ages even many
Seniors who were in their 80's. I said no no I am just a ordinary person I don't know why you are making me something different. I priest came forward " YOU ARE NOT A ORDINARY PERSON I CAN SEE WHO YOU ARE THAT IS WHY YOU WERE PUT IN THAT ROLE".

Some said I look like baba from 1900's,some said look like Raghavendra swamy, and others do not know what but would just get emotional coming close to me. The volunteer who I met the first time
Again he came close to me and got very emotional and asked him why? Are you so emotional every time you come close to me. He said there is something about you the very first time I met I felt and my
Prayers get answered as you come close to me and again touched my feet.

What a divine boon by my dear lord who showered his unconditional love on this soul I don't know what I have done to receive such a blessing. Can never forget this special Gurupoornima where without the blessings of all my guru's this would not have been possible. There is absolutely no word 
Which I can say other than swami you are everything in my life and want only you at all times in me,around me,above me and below me to be in your protection and to chant only your name at all times.

                       OM SRI SAI RAM!!!!!!!! OM SAI NAMO NAMO. SHRI SAI NAMO NAMO. JAI JAI SAI
                       NAMO NAMO. SADHGURU SAI NAMO NAMO.







No comments:

Post a Comment