Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

All guru's blessings on November 3,2015 @ 10:00pm.

 Swami was dictating what to write about my experience at Krishna Vrindhavan temple. Started writing at 7:30pm and I have tried to rewrite but is not flowing like earlier with soul touching matter. He was instructing and I wrote in the best possible manner and ended st 9:55pm.

I received a text from a friend" Sairam koushik ji hope all is well with you ? How are your in laws health? Was seated in the pooja room to get swami's message and kept looking at the altar once in a while at all my guru's and all of a sudden the entire writing vanished from the screen totally deleted.

The next minute I see that all the guru's picture are all covered in Vibhuti. Blessings from all the guru in real time.













No comments:

Post a Comment