Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Darshan of Naga SAI


 I was blessed by Naga SAI on October 24,2015 a huge snake came and coiled next to me and had a gold or shiny object in his mouth. I did not know as to the significance of a snake and asked a priest of a temple and he replied

" He came as a protection for you" when dreams or spirtuamvisions happen in the early morning it has 
A lot of significance and inner meaning.

One may move forward spiritually.

Thank you swami for always keeping me in your protection. Thank you ammaji of Naga SAI Temple

On November 3,2015 very early in the morning a turtle came in my vision brown in color about 6-10" in diameter stayed next to me and left. Only swami can give direction on these divine instruments of 
The purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment