Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Kamakshi swamigal

As they say " when it rains it pours". On a beautiful summer Saturday in August first I got a phone call 
My mother had a health set back. The e mails and constant phone calls back and forth between siblings of how to handle the situation as all are in different parts of the states.

Next we were excepting 10 friends for lunch and my wife was busy preparing sumptuous lunch and getting the house upto the standard. A phone call came around the same time from a long time friend of my parents of nearly 40+years who had picked us up in the airport when we had landed into New York . I was always very fond of him and his wife.After his retirement returned back to India and settled in Coimbatore in a Nana Nani home. As they were visiting United States to see their children and friends decided to get in touch with me. We were trying to find a suitable time to have them over for dinner one day to catch up with each other.

A few hours later got a call from another friend who I had known for the last 5+ years more on a spiritual pursuit and would share incidents with each other. She had received a call when she was in India recently from a boy " Amma  as you are in India go and meet Kamakshi swamigal" .she did not follow the call or advice. Next she got another call from a friend in California " Amma go and meet Kamakshi swamigal" and he is coming very close to New York area.

Now that a information is told by two separate individual maybe there is a reason. She called and asked " koushik can you come with me as I am not sure why I have to meet but I am going I wanted you to accompany". I asked her when she replied today at 3 pm. We have guests I don't know how I am going to manage anyway I will call after speaking to my wife. Many calls back and forth and finally agreed at the timing I would pick her up at the train station.

I picked up another lady who gets devotional songs,bhajans at times. Picked up my friend at the station and all three went to a house. They had done Puja for the lamp ( valluku) and there were people from many parts of the states to see this man( Kamakshi swamigal). I by default got to meet him did not what is in store.,The swamigal he wears traditional dhoti with a huge red bindi on his forehead and has many volunteer assisting and welcoming guests. We were asked to write our name address and email id on a guest registration and had to wait for him to call each no one can go along unless they are a family or spouse.
First my friend from NewYork  she was there for a minimum of 30 minutes. Next the lady as she was waiting got a song on swarana Kamakshi not knowing anything about the organization .It happens that it is the presiding deity at their temple.finally my turn I can only talk about my experience . I walked inside he was seated in a comfortable chair took a glance and started to write on a 8/10 legal size paper both sides without any conversation then folded the paper in half and placed on the table.
Then he asked me the basic questions what is your name,how many members,how many siblings,
When did you get married, and so on when I finished answering he said that is enough. Let me read what I have written it was exactly the same. This was a ice breaker not the reason.

What are the pictures you have in your altar or pooja room? I replied all kinds. How about gurus?
I said all kinds. Do you have CHANDRASEKAR saraswati ( Maha PERIYAVA of KANCHI ) I said yes and 
Kum Kum is oozing from his picture. I showed him a photograph . He was happy to see . Next he asked do you have a mehru ( a three dimentional Sri Chakra) I replied no. He showed his omnipresence at that time " you say that don't have one but I see a huge sri chakra in your pooja room. It is true my wife had created this Sri chakra about 10 years back.

You have devi's blessing and are very much connected with her. She has been holding your hand and taking you everywhere and you have  been  blessed without your knowledge. He asked what do you want? 
I replied whatever you give will be my prasad and I am ok with that and don't want anything. He was shocked  with that answer. He said people come here with a list of wants better job,bigger house, more money,good education for all their children ,to get some family member married and so on.

He asked can you read Tamil  and I said no. Do you know how to do pooja? I said No. He said what ever I ask you keep saying you don't know. Most of the population they know only 1% and add there 
Own 99% to show that they know everything.
I want you to do pooja for Kamakshi ambal every Friday light a lamp with ghee or butter and take a pomegranate with its seeds do archana to her chanting Lalitha Shasranama. When I was leaving 
Kamakshi swamigal told his associates that there guru was leaving ( exiting). I don't know whether it had any thing to do with me.

Came home as we were leaving on vacation did not do the necessary Devi pooja as there will be no
Continuity and will start after returning back from vacation on August 27(Thursday ) On August 28 th
Friday started and got all the necessary items but had no clue what I was doing,as never in my life had done any pooja's. Lit the lamp,played a audio version of the chants and offered the seeds to Amma and left the prasadam in front of her """ Amma I have absolutely no idea what I am doing please forgive me if I done anything wrong"" and have all the prasadam left in front of you.

A friend had called asking for help so I left when I returned late night.
SHIRIDI BABA AND SATYA SAI BABA HAD BLESSED WITH VIBHUTI ON BOTH THEIR PICTURES

THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN MY OFFERING AS IT HAD ABSOLUTELY NO TRACE OF OWNERSHIP OR 
EGO ATTACHED TO IT?

SEE BELOW ON SHIRiDI BABA'S FEET UDUHI

SATYA SAI BABA VIBHUTI ON HIS FACE AND HAIR


Kamakshi swamigal  he was giving blessings by Maha PERIYAVA that after he leaves his body that Kamakshi will reside in this body ( known as Kamakshi swamigal). He knows everything about the minute he sets his eyes on you.


No comments:

Post a Comment