Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Soul connection November 7,2015



 I was invited to a SAI baba's bhajan session at a friend's place on November 7,2015 and the host 
requested that I come at the starting time of 1:30pm. I take personal pride in being on time every time
and even in occasion if I am late it is his doing not my own.

I arrived on time and took a seat and the program started with 3 omkaram,SAI gayatri,108 names of baba, chanting the rudram and chamakam. When they were chanting the 3 anuvakam of the rudram
my whole back was in pain ( not health related) but spiritual the kundalini on the rise and my hands were trembling,shaking with vigor and tears of exctasy was rolling down the cheeks. I have had many
out of body experience this was not any different. In order for the kundalini to rise there has to be rise
it could be sexual,fear,sacrifice or vibrations.

The day before the event  the inner I wanted me to go and meet someone at a place not known
Who or where but all I knew is that I had to go. If you told anyone would not understand it was a inner calling and connection for someone who was trying to connect to this soul.

I stayed in the bhajans till 2:30 and excused myself out,and the host why are you leaving? I have to go
there is someone waiting for me.My clothes were soaking wet from the chanting of rudram and chamakam that I wanted to get out so the eyes are not on me.The bridgewater venkateswara temple was only 15 minutes away and thought that will be a idle place to cool down and pay my respects to
all the forms.I am a person even till today don't know what to do in a temple and most of the time
just observe what people do( there habits which have been installed by the human race). I never went to any temple and asked for any laundry lists of items from the lord for which I have not done anything
and was ok with that. Pay as you go.

When I entered the temple premises a man walked to me and said " sir do you perform Kum Kum
archana to Devi ". I don't even know how? I can hear Lalitha sahasranamam and smell the Kum Kum 
around you. Who are you?. I am just a ordinary as ordinary gets no clue and we parted.

I went and sat in front of shiva as he is the one who had shaken my interiority but being a weekend
the temple was buzzing with families praying and offerings. Some children were loud and disturbing and could not meditate. I saw this man doing pradakshanam( going around the shrine of the lord
Venkateswarah) and thought I should do the same as I have some time to kill. The man who was doing 
pradakshanam MR.V told me after that when does 108 circles around the lord that he does not see anyone eye to eye contact but the minute THIS I came next to him he had to raise and make the eye contact. I knew the soul connection had been made and in due time he will approach and converse.

I had a target time for myself as have limitations on both my legs and at the time parted with namaskarams to the lord and made my way back to get my slippers. Mr.V approached Sir" may I have
a word with you. Sure, you look exactly like my guru I have had the privelege of getting Diksha from
Devipuram Shri Amritananda and the minute you came next to me had no choice but to see you eye to eye. I am a srividya upasaka and have par taked in many Devi functions. We spoke like old friends for nearly 1:30 hours in the temple corridor reminiscing and sharing.

He contacted via phone,text and e mail since then. When the calling is sincere " the inner I has no choice but to dance to the tune of the true seeker" That is the person that I had to connect to the day before when the calling came" go meet this person".

How amazing is the journey only if we let it happen. You can never know life with your intellect it is only a tool to earn a living. To know the divine dive deep into your self and go to the bottom and experience 
the sweetness nectar.

No amount of experience will spark for anyone but it is yearning for the divine only and it is every human's birth right to know thyself.

Push your self go beyond connect to the higher energy.

Love all serve all 
Samastha Loka sukino Bhavanthu
Om Sri SAI Ram



No comments:

Post a Comment