Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, July 17, 2020

Swami is showering his infinite grace on all of us

During this year 2015 I had the privelege of meeting many divine souls who have blessed and sparked
The divine quality enhanced,cleaned all the cob webs to connect to the higher energy. I am great full to all of them.

In one situation met this pious,religious and very spiritual lady( to the naked eye looks like any ordinary
human with human conditionaling and situations but for those few whom she has given the oppurtunity 
Or privelege to know her it is totally different. In my view there is no difference between her and swami.

Swami calls her "Ammaji" with profound love and respect and materialized a silver VEL and since then
So many miracles,materializations and manifestation has happened that all are baffled and wonder struck. She is very causal and does not take credit for anything. She would just walk in and say "really"
Wow to make her devotees feel special.

During Maha Shiva ratri many saligrams,idols of all forms and vels emerge from a pancha Loka vighagaram and have witnessed such event. After all the necessary pooja's are performed she distributes them to those whom she thinks can uphold the necessary care. I was priveleged to receive
6 saligrams. I have been told that a lot of strict pooja has to be followed even to have one leave alone
6. Did not know why 6?

While I was working as a volunteer at a shiridi temple,showed a picture to the priest and one priest
Approached me and sir" can you give me one". I told him will ask swami and if he gives permission 
surely will bring one to you. It is similar to a family who has not had any children in their life and all of a
Sudden they are blessed with 6 and another family approaches and says now you are blessed with so
Many why don't you spare one.

I came home and put the question to swami and indeed he said "yes" give to the priest at the temple.
The next day took one out wrapped in a cloth and accompanied with vibhuti ,Kum Kum,and sandal
Wood powder all which have materialized on its own. When I mentioned to the priest he was so
Excited and was eager to take the saligram home and do the necessary. 

Swami disconnected me after giving the saligram and for various reasons did not visit the temple.
One day a lady came forward and said I heard there is a shiridi baba temple in ISELIN ,NEWJERSEY
can you take me there. I want to met Shri Pada Vallabhav shiridi sai's predecessor . I told her it has
been many months that I am not going but as a request will surely take you.

We went on a Wednesday around 10 am the temple atmosphere was calm and serene from a distance 
The temple personnel recognized and greeted with warm smile. I also acknowledged and then it has 
Been such a long time why don't you come any more?  The lady went around the temple premises
and payed her respects to all the forms present. 

The priest came forward and shared.  " I had many issues that were not resolving in my life and constant turmoil and since you gave the saligram my life obstacles started to change one by one
and the family situation has resolved and I am very happy.

FOR ME YOU ARE SHIRIDI BABA.  The saligram has multiplied to 3. 
1. BABA
2.KANNAN
3.LAKSHMINARAYANNAN

And I told him more on the way to bring the count to 6. 

Sincere prayers sincere results from the lord almighty for all

Samastha Loka sukino bhvanthu( let all the beings in all the universe be happy)


No comments:

Post a Comment