Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Blessings for a loyal devotee on August 28,2016



 A loyal devotee of swami Shri satya Sai baba for many years who has been transformed inside and out. He is a professional cook and has volunteered his services for the Sai center annual retreat where 
they cook meals for 800-1000 people .I  had the privilege of meeting this gentleman one of the retreats many years ago and since then always would meet at swami's large scale function,Guru poornima, Aradana day ,swami's birthday and of course retreats.

This year after swami's Aradana day he requested me to attend the retreat and stay in the same cabin but I had recently undergone a knee replacement and was not able to stand for a long period of time, so I decided not to attend.

Last week when I was walking got a mail that he was holding a Sai Bhajan in his house about 55 miles away from our house. I immediately replied will be there on August28,2016 @10am. Inquired many other devotees if they were planning on attending this way I can take a ride along with them. The reply came looks like you are the only one going from our center. A divine couple came forward and asked
" can you take a gift for this family " I replied sure. Last week after bhajans I was handed a large portrait 
Packed wrapped and in a bag to be handed over to the host of the Bhajan.

The following day was busy with family and Saturday was busy volunteering at a nearby Krishna temple gokulashtami and came home late night. The following day took shower and left to the Bhajan by 8am and arrived at 9:30am. I knew swami would definitely bless this family as he had given me a clear vision of what was going to happen weeks in advance vibhuti all over the house and chappals shoes and water bottles. I did not know at that time it was going to be this house but after getting the invitation knew he was going to be the recipient of the prasadam.

I handed the package to the host and said" open carefully " without knowing what could be inside but just a pre caution. His daughter opened the package it was double wrapped with plenty of cell o tape and tied with strings and bow. When it was being unraveled noticed white ash( vibhuti) all over and finally covering the face of the picture.  The familywere indeed blessed by swami for their unconditional 
Surrender.

I asked the devotee who gave the picture to me did you notice anything when wrapping the picture?They answered there was nothing. They had 2 pictures one was satya Sai and the other Shiridi Sai baba .
On Thursday gave me satya Sai baba  on 8/26/16and gave the other to another family who was a Shiridi Sai devotee but to the amazement it was the other way around when receiving the gift may be by accident 
Or swami's prank or leelas . When I saw the vibhuti in my mind I thought it was shiridi baba even though never saw the face.

On Monday got a call from the family" sai ram "after you left we kept staring at the picture we also thought it was shiridi and just in front of our eyes changed into satya Sai baba.

The other family not in any connection they were also amazed their picture also changed from 
Satya Sai to Shiridi Sai baba.

Thank you swami for blessing both the families with your leela and your vibhuti blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment