Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

A unborn child’s cry … please save me I don’t want to be born in this life!!!

In the year 2000 while I was driving to my business on a busy highway a girl would circle my feet and say" please save me". I have had many such visions and clairvoyant experience. I called my father and informed him that if any family member was considering having a child they should be extremely careful as there is going to be complications in the pregnancy. My father shrugged my statements and said no one is going to believe what you say. He was a Doctor and did not believe in these. My brother and his wife were expecting and conveyed the same information and came the same answer we don't believe in these as he was a partner with a Big 8 company.

When the child was born indeed it was a girl which I knew before even the conception and within a few months found out the child growth was not normal and was diagnosed with autism. In the last 16 years I have seen my niece only 2 times. The first time when my father passed away in 2004 and the second time in 2012 when her elder sisters arrangetram ( dance graduation). Every year we hold a gratitude to swami and my departed father for his guidance and blessings by offering a Pooja and Bhajan and feeding all who visit our home. Every year swami decides the theme. A kind devotee video tapes the function and makes DVD and gives me several copies to give to family members.

Every year I send to various people and devotee and often devotees ask why do you send the DVD copies? I don't send he sends. My brothers family has mentioned to me many times that they don't share the same spiritual values or interest and have told please don't send anymore last year.

This year and from the last 10 days he has been calling, texting & E mailing when are you going to hold this years bhajans we want to attend( Husband,wife & the child). I was shocked!!!! Is this the same person last year didn't want anything to do with spiritual and now.......

He claimed" it is my daughter she took the DVD of the previous Pooja and watched them and informed the parents that she wants to participate in the upcoming Pooja. After his interest have contacted the priest, Bhajan group, and bhojan ( food) prasadam. Swami has suggested October 22 with Ganapati Pooja, navagraha pooja,Sri sudarsana kalasa sthapanam, Ganapati Homam,Sri sudarsana homam, Sai Bhajan ,poornahauti, arati and prasadam.

My brother said I will let you know I informed swami is conducting the Pooja and transforming the family and your daughter is the conduit for this occasion.

Swami has showered his blessings on this day as his approval with vibhuti prasadam.

No comments:

Post a Comment