Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Vara Lakshmi 8/12/2016

Early morning swami came to our home a orange color Audi pulled into our driveway at 5:55 am I wondered who could come at this hour especially in a orange car, as I was curious opened the door and went outside near the car and was thrilled and excited that swami came to our house. 

Swami was wearing a orange dhoti white long Kurta with black glowing Afro hair with a huge smile
opened the passenger door and said" Thesko ( take) padanamaskaram without any hesitation I prostrated at his lotus feet and felt the soft and tender skin on his feet and I said swami I am always thinking of you and immediately corrected from 24 hours to 23 and counting downwards. Swami looked at me and smiled.

While leaving swami again said take padanamaskaram and blessed. Swami came home and blessed .

In our Pooja room there was vibhuti and Kum Kum from shiridi which was stuck with honey materialized and kept it together for a long time. In the morning my mother in law could not find Kum Kum for Pooja and she took and ripped open and separated from vibhuti . I was upset maybe that was swami's way of making it up.

Why do you need materializations when I  am there in person and indeed I was blessed to see him on this very auspicious day.

Spoke to saroja ammaji of NAGA Sai temple in Indira nagar early morning and conveyed swami's appearance in our house and she replied " unless the grace is there no amount of my wishes cannot bring about any materializations or swami's appearance ".

Swami's quotation " unless I will no one can see me or dream about me in there sleep or have a vision"

Thank you swami for all your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment