Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

To all our devotees


NI offer my salutations to my beloved lord Shri satya sai baba.

Sairam to all,

We recently had a sudarsana homam/Bhajan at our residence and over 150+ devotees attend on a rainy cold day. Amidst the weather all devotees were eager to see what is to unfold. The video doesn't 
show all behind the scene of the beautiful altar set by our volunteers. There were countless people cleaning,cooking,inviting the devotees and decorating.

Some of the devotees were curious to see what is going to happen at this function vs the previous 
attended. Swami has blessed this soul with some special blessings with or without my knowing .many times when the energies are high the body would vibrate,hands shake,tears ,cry and when not able to withstand the energy then fall straight back and hit the floor but never have been hurt. I have fallen over 100's of time in the worst of places staircases,temples,granite floor,concrete,wooden.

I want to clarify it is not my doing. I don't want to get hurt and knowing fall on people. When the energies are high then only it happens and many want to capture that moment and it is next to impossible. It is trying to see when the caterpillar becomes a moth then a butterfly. That energy knows when someone is watching and will never reveal it always happens when you are the least aware.

A devotee came forward after the Pooja and asked " How come you didn't fall or we did not see anything?.

That should tell you that I am not doing.and was surprised that such a question was asked in such a divine function. I am sure there are many who think like that only they don't have the guts to ask.

In the year 2010 when I had the privilege to have a very unique darshan at sabrimalai a devotee asked the same question to swami. " swami there are 100,000 devotees here why did you pick him? 
Swami replied I am water and he is sugar we mix that's why.

Many devotees have wondered why so many manifestations are happening in this house. I don't have any answer for that. It is only the grace of the lord and when I asked the same to another evolved soul 
Her answer was" even though I wish and pray that manifestations should appear in your house it will not happen unless you are destined for it".

Let us use all avenues to connect with the lord and not worry as to who is getting what?

Please watch our video  " Venugopal 11th annual sai bhajans". The message is important not the place
Sairam . P.s it took me more than 21 attempts to write every time I write the screen would go blank

No comments:

Post a Comment