Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Monday, February 27, 2017

Shri satya Sai visited our home on Feb 23.2017


Sairam,

I was over excited in the early morning at 5:30 to 7 am when swami came into our home. His presence was felt when he came and stood next to my bed. I jumped up even though one knee has been replaced and caught hold of swami's leg and asked him swami why was I born?. I barely passed
In my studies and some how managed thru life by doing some business or the other nothing that great
To be so proud of so called achievements.

Swami replied " The body is the same for everyone it is the only the inside varies depending on each ones baggage or karma past impressions "  then he said I will explain later and went towards the bathroom and asked me to open the three windows. I mentioned swami need to climb over the jacuzzi and stand on the ledge to open. He stood there and just waved 3 fingers and all the windows opened.
That day the weather was amazing in the 70's in the middle of February in North east of United States.

Even though I have seen swami's miracles so many times every time I am in awe with the divinity. I told swami when you could do it so easily why did you ask me?.


Then I followed him and went inside our " Pooja room  ( Altar) and could notice some vibhuti under his feet and dhoti. He moved from room to room and finally settled in the family room. He sat on the 
Sofa and I sat beside him there were some sitting on the floor( invisible for a normal or ordinary person). Three ladies came in  two were accompanying a lady beautiful and radiant wearing a yellow
Saree. When she walked in her eyes was glued to the sight of swami and would not move anyone 
Seeing her would think she was possessed or was seeing a ghost. I asked those seated do make some room for the 3 ladies but even at that point she didn't leave the sight of the LORD focused.


As swami was addressing each person queries I wanted my wife to take a picture as no one would believe that swami had visited our home then came the thought why bother someone believes or not
as long as you believe. He came for me......... I had  thought for a while when all divine person always ask a Trillion $$$$$$$ question what do you want?????.

This is a very difficult question to answer as it has ramifications a lot of people in haste ask then repent wasted such a precious moment. In all my knowing life never have asked anything " He knows 
What each one deserves ".

The day before swami came Wednesday I told swami I want a TRUE FRIEND and he responded 
By visiting Thursday you asked here I am your TRUE FRIEND. What more can I ask for such a great validation, no picture can capture that.

After that I asked my wife to give refreshments and she said he already has in his hand and I saw he
had a silver cup which had a pinkish color liquid ( later I was given vision) it was tender coconut water nothing surprising he is the lord. Then he asked my wife to get for the devotees and when she was preparing to offer he slowly left the house.

When I returned from attending bhajans on Thursday my daughter couldn't believe things in the kitchen were moving and making a lot of noise. She came down to inspect and to her surprise there was no one and left the room and then again. When I walked in she couldn't believe this is the first time she had a privilege to witness divinity. I asked her be soft spoken and be loving and the energy will move. It doesn't have a body and cannot harm you this is the only way to get your attention.

The same energy has moving around before a few days back and didn't connect till swami's visit.

Thank you swami for your love . 



No comments:

Post a Comment