Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Swami's assurance Houston March 16,2017


 Sai ram:  My mother who lives in Houston,Texas has been asking me to visit her since January 2017 and I have been having various business situations and due to that postponed my visit to a later month. February mom asked what is your plan? I knew that things are not getting resolved so why not book the ticket for March and see what happens.

I booked the ticket March7-28 and sent the information to mom and she was looking forward for my arrival as the month started. I still didn't know if I could make the trip. Mom called on March 5
Are you coming or not? Even though the business situation was hanging and both were important
choose mom over business matters.

On March 7 mom came to the airport and picked me up. I always tell my friends How many people can say that their 80 year old mother comes to the airport and picks the son up and drives him home.

On March 16,2017 SWAMI came and sat next to my bed and kept calling me waving his hand and I didn't know exactly what he was saying then came the voice " THE ONLY REASON YOUR SAFE IS BECAUSE I AM THERE ".

I was amazed and still wondering is he talking about this body, State of Texas or country ( USA) with all the political situation arising from the presidential party.

Swami then gave me 2 yellow color cloth 2 feet by 5  and  vanished from the room.

The calling was from my birth mother executed by divine mother.


Thank you swami for always protecting us  " His words I am in you, around you, above you ,below you and always protecting you like the eyelids covering the eye".

Sairam

No comments:

Post a Comment