Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

God’s assurance when I give you my word



Sairam 

I was invited for a 6 year old girls birthday party and wondered why am I being invited a old man for a child’s birthday.

When I received the invitation replied “ Maybe “.
On Saturday the 24th had some personal matter to attend and was running late and rushed Radhika that I had to go home and go on time for this birthday party. Due to the fact didn’t plan on attending didn’t buy any gift and also running late. I asked Radhika 
Do you have anything at home for a girl 6 year old?

She looked around and found some we had purchased in Switzerland, immediately was packed 
and I rushed didn’t want to be late( pushed the pedal) and arrived exactly at 3:30pm.

I asked the host let’s start “ swami is here “ he waited till 4 and started meditation 20 minuets followed by Rudram luckily I took my Rudram book could chant along. Then the host said let’s break and wait till guests come.

In that gap of time I was privileged in meeting Mr. Ghose and his wife Sheila.
He said “ your being here is not a accident “ he has sent you here for a reason.

Nobody came till around 5 and even at 6 hardly a few more.

Bhajans started at 6:45.

Sunday I received a mail from the host:

Sairam Anna,
Thanks for coming to our house in the form of swami sharp 3:30. Swami appeared in her dream that he will surely be there at 3:30 on Sai Janhavi birthday.

Amazing how he works, The thought is his Action is his and use us as his instrument when needed to complete the task.

1 comment: