Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Precursor of the avatar declaration


On January 4thearly morning had a clear vision of the divine lord’s presence. Saw devotees lined up on both sides of the street wearing white on white and awaiting the glimpse of the divine Lord. People are scrambling around and I am more concerned about where he is going to sit once he comes in. I ask the organizers but no one is bothered and transfixed on the road.

Crowd is building up and see a gang of people coming and they are also wearing white clothes and the lord also is in white clothes and blends in and can’t make out or doesn’t stand out.

He comes in from the crowd and I look at him and wonder??? I have never seen this person before who could it be?.  Then the response: Prema Sai Baba.

Prema Sai to declare his avatar in 2020.

Om Sri Sai Ram!!!

January 5th, 2020

I see a  very large room and all the way in the end in a small corner in a small space 
See a spot of orange robe and see satya Sai Baba. I had to place a box in the room and knowing that 
he is in the room sneak a peek and place it closer to the room. Swami is looking at a computer screen
from the 60’s antique model.

He then walks out knowing that I wanted to see him directly in 
front me and spoke a few words.

Om Sri Sai Ram.


No comments:

Post a Comment