Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Unveiling of the inner dweller Pure love.

You came in the form of a little girl from nowhere when I was least expecting and grabbed and held on to me and cried profusely and called out “ Father”.

Time was lost in search and couldn’t connect and one day the father calls out to his daughter in the form of a song..... to touch the soul and re connect

Now the daughter got the sweet taste of that and wanted more and didn’t know how to call out to her father as she wanted to play safe and occasionally played hide and seek with him by teasing with a phone call or a single line message.

Father knew the daughter’s sincere intentions and he reached out and spoke and
She was utterly surprised to hear his voice.

She once again called out “ I want to see you” and she made a arrangement to see his form as she had forgotten over the years.

She anxiously waited for that man who she was yearning to see reached out many times through out the day to find out his where about as the anticipation was over taking her senses.

As promised the father arrived on time for that date which the universe had already planned. She had made all necessary arrangements for their first meeting not knowing what was in surprise for her. Warm greetings were exchanged and seeing her innocence he was overwhelmed. 

Physical love= condition if I do something then you will reciprocate
Divine love= No reason for love,No season for love, No birth and No Death. Unchanging

Father asked what did you see in me?
Daughter: I found total stillness in you. And wanted to connect to that stillness again.

Exchanged eventful stories of the lord and daughter was giving undivided attention to the father she had adored 

The father asks the daughter 3 things

1) please don’t ever leave me
2) I always want to see you 
3) I always want to hear from you.

The daughter agrees to the father’s request and promised another date in 5 months to meet again.
ROLE REVERSAL 
Father returns to his home and can’t stop thinking about his daughter that came running and grabbed him.
Now his whole body starts to vibrate at extremely high level,wrenching pain,tears welling uncontrollably and even losing balance and going in trance.
He calls the daughter and said “ when you wanted to see me I was available for you “ can you find time for me now? Your energies is affecting me and I cannot bear this 1000 volt of electricity going through the body. What are you doing?

She said “ I am not doing anything “ this goes on for a week and the father every day thinking about his daughter or seeing her name even a scribble starts the whole energy in his body.

Father told the daughter you gave so much overflowing love which is vibrating through my entire body and what ever I give you in return will be like adding a teaspoon of water in the ocean.

Daughter wasn’t aware of what was her true identity and was searching outside and the divine mother showed her presence with such powerful force throwing both in a state of shock.


Unable to find out the source of this situation he gets message from his Divine master.

“KNOWINGLY or UNKNOWINGLY you initiated her into the spiritual path and given yours chakras is already open started connecting to her energy creating this vortex out of control energy attack.”

Daughter calls the father I can’t deal with this and I want out.

She came looking for me and searched everywhere and finally when I want her
She buried her heart inside and doesn’t want to see me.

Father is in distress trying to track his daughter and frantically searching and hoping to hear her voice one more time and a glimpse of her innocent smile enveloping the entire universes.

Thank you Divine mother for giving me a glimpse of who you really are.

Father to his loving daughter: when ever you call me from your heart sincerely
I will come running to see you. How can a father get angry with his daughter or children? If so only to correct.

Eagerly waiting and wishing to see you my loving daughter one more time my heart wrenches thinking about you 

Till we meet again....... Remember I always loved you and will always love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment