Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, July 10, 2020

Double Vision

A man appeared in front of the house and says I have been asked to pick you up and take to a house . When I enter I see a man with Afro hair but his complexion is fair . He comes and holds my hand like old friends and walks with fingers inter twinned in each other. 

He says you’re very close to me I want to take you to a place and the driver takes us in a Bentley( expensive car) along the way I ask can you please stop I need to use the restroom.

There’s nothing there except a Ferrari dealership and we go inside and while I use the facility and returned the man in the Afro hair is saying you have this car advertised for $53,900 so here is $50,000 I will pay the balance.

The salesperson said Sir, you missed the number in front of the 5. It’s $353,900. He says no problem I want him to test drive the car and if he likes it we will take the car.

I bent down to get in as it is a sports car red color and I don’t see the shifter gear or manual gears and say I can’t figure this out and keep pressing the accelerator but doesn’t go far especially for a sports car. The gear ⚙️ shifters aren’t visible.

We leave the showroom on the way I wanted to tell the man this is exactly my vision before you came to pick me up.

I said Sir!! I can’t afford the car he said no it’s my gift to you. I said no sir I am not interested in any car of any make leave alone something which is extremely high priced which needs special attention.

He once again asked what do you want? I replied I have already got what I wanted in my life and don’t want anything else. He asked what could that be more expensive than what I am giving you? Sir, I have something which is priceless.
He asked what is that?
Sir, The lord of the universes is my friend and he knows what to give me and whatever he gives is perfectly ok with me anytime in my life.( Union with the in dweller Satya Sai Baba)

He then instructed the chauffeur please drop him back to his house. There’s nothing I could do to persuade him.

The Afro man said “ you have always been good to me “ so wanted to show you the vision in real time.

Who else can the Afro man be ? Except our dear friend and Swami to shower his blessings early morning.

Sairam 

No comments:

Post a Comment