Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Labor of Love

On Wednesday it was my 38th wedding anniversary .This year due to Covid-19 couldn’t socialize being a weekday. My best friend he wasn’t keeping good health and I was helping in operating his construction business. My day would start early morning and would finish late every evening. On Wednesday finished around 5:30 pm and when I came in saw on the phone a few messages from my wife’s cousin wishing on the Anniversary. Two of her cousins said “ Attimber where’s your Badam Burfi ( Almond cake) that you have promised?

Taking that as my cue I didn’t waste any time went and took a shower and soaked All the Almonds we had at home and started the process of making. My habit is when someone tells me to do anything I do it right away. No need to remind me the second time. My spouse also told you’ Starting so late in the day?.

What is time? When it is done for someone with Love, the tiredness disappeared I placed Guru Nama sankeerthanam ( Praise of all the Guru’s) sung by New Jersey Swaminathan Bhagavathar at our house on September 29,2018 and was totally immersed in the work. My wife at times said why so much quantity?.
When you give, give all without thinking about it. Anyway I have to make 4 trays so.......!!!.

It’s definitely a time consuming to make a perfect batch.( Peeling the skin, grinding to a fine paste and then constantly stirring for several hours, adding butter and sugar) to bring to correct texture and pour then anticipation for setting for a diamond cut. 

As I was totally immersed in listening to the sweet and melodious voice of Swaminathan I was in total exctasy and was transported to heights of bliss and was lost in time forgetting the long day of working without even a morsel of food. While I was making received a call from a family “ Anna can you bring a little bit of Kum Kum from your house to start the Khadagamala Pooja in our house on July 20 th at 5 am.



One tray each for 2 cousins, 1 for home and 1 for the lord who has made all this possible.instead of dropping the Kum Kum on Sunday I took the prasadam ( offering) along with few things to the house as they have opened up the entire house and hearts in this time to chant the divine name in batches totaling to 108.

Thursday morning called the divine host and asked can I come to drop off what you had requested? She said can you come at 9:30 am? Sure, I will be there. In my heart thought will go and drop off and drive back to job site to continue the work but the loving lord had a different plan. On my arrival the lady invited me in even though I was covered in cement dust, paint and not the proper attire. Please, please come inside and come upstairs to our altar and sit for a few minutes. The few minutes turned into 3 hours and didn’t know how we lost time sharing experience of how we were touched by the loving lord. 

On Monday had I gone would have not had the chance to sit and talk in the divine presence of the lord sharing experience of his blessings for nearly 3 hours without any interruption from all who was seated as people who were taking part in the function would be there. I asked the host please let me know how I can help? Who’s going to be monitoring “ This divine blessings altar”? Immediately she responded you can sit here and direct those who come.

The loving lord knew I can’t stand for long and with others participating in the divine offering with space limitations it would be difficult for me to stand. That’s our compassionate lord. One more opportunity to serve my divine master on this journey back to source.

In the evening I received a message from the host “ Anna your prasadam was taken by the lord when we the family was conducting Yagna downstairs “. This is a divine place with many divine blessings the lord has declared I will be living in this house till the corona virus is subsided. I want people to be united and chant the name of the goddess and spread my name throughout the universes.

This writing was prompted by the divine lord at 3:45 am to share with all.

Om Sri Sai Ram !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment