Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Friday, July 10, 2020

Thought provoking

It has been a while since I wrote early morning had a clear message that you’re preparing for a class but you’re at home ( but not your castle) another house setting where I happened to be there.

I ask can I also see your presentation and after some hesitation you show a slide show in daylight it’s hard to see. I ask those moving about please close the curtains as the other person has put in effort and we must give proper respect and watch carefully.

The class still in session moves outdoors and I am still on the other side of the “ Teacher” sitting far away and paying attention that I have never paid before “.

I see in the distance a flock of birds and the teacher says you’re not paying attention to what I have been saying. I say please watch I can see in the distance white doves are going to come in the hundreds in front and make a formation. The teacher claims there’s nothing there. Out of nothing is everything.

I know you don’t have faith in me, but focus your eyes and surely in a few minutes can see the doves. In a few seconds here they come one by one and in seconds hundreds in unison creating a pattern in a orderly fashion making a diamond and then flying away back to source.

The message given to you

Purity leads to unity 

Unity leads to Divinity 



Divinity leads to peace ( Dove symbol of peace)

Peace leads to ❤️ love.

Love all in the universes.

I always loved you even when you didn’t have faith in me. I am not the physical body and we are connected from many previous births....... come fly with me back to the source open your heart door and see the beauty in all of my creation.

Best wishes and Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment