Contact Me

Email: kvspirits@gmail.com

Phone #: (201) 572-3830

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Connection with a stranger lost phone uniting with the divine. November 24,2020


 I was traveling and walking through some city with a backpack and after a while stopped and placed the bag on the side and took some rest. I reached into my bag to get my phone to make a few calls and realized I had misplaced or dropped it accidentally.


I saw a man walking by and asked him Sir, have you seen a phone? I seem to have lost it and would you be kind to help in finding?. He said sure!! And started looking through the areas and finally he returned and said Sir, is this the phone and showed it to me the main screen has a picture of Sathya Sai baba.

I recognized and said yes. He handed over the phone but was still standing as I was involved in my own thoughts suddenly realized that he was looking for a monetary reward for searching. I said sure will give you money for helping me out and reached in my wallet and to my surprise there was no money but had a visiting card of Sai baba.

I told the man I am extremely sorry I don’t have any money in my wallet but have this very special picture of my spiritual teacher whom I revere as my lord you can hold onto this till I go to the bank and withdraw some funds.

He froze when I gave him the picture and said who is he?

Again I said Sai baba.

He said yesterday when I was hungry and was searching everywhere he came and gave me food and was in tears. He wanted to give a hug and stepped forward and retracted and said sorry forgot about this virus.

He took the visiting card of Sai baba as prasadam in lieu of monetary compensation and we bid farewell.

I wished him the very best in his life and May the lord shower his choicest blessings to help him overcome his setback.

Om Sri Sai Ram!! 

All the words is the lords and he is the doer.

1 comment: